Join our bi-weekly onboarding session, where our engineers will share our most common tips and best practices from our most successful customers. We’ll also have live Q&A.
It’s a quick ~30-minute class where we’ll cover:
- How, as a framework, Gatsby does the heavy lifting with the hardest parts of building a website
- Why Gatsby Cloud makes sites built using Gatsby even faster
- How to sign up and then deploy your site or starter
- How to connect data sources, like a CMS
- How to use real-time code and content previews
- How and when to use Gatsby’s rendering modes: Static, server-side, or deferred static
- Demonstrating typical developer and content editor workflows
- All your live questions
You can also see our previous 101 classes here on YouTube.
When’s the next class?: Tuesday, June 14th
What time?: 9am PT / 12pm ET / 4pm UTC
For how long?: About 30-45 minutes
Where/How?: Zoom Webinars